Simplicity and usability are very important to us here at stSoftware. To make your life easier we have optimised some of the layouts on your control panel for the iPad and iPhone screen sizes.
1. Moved Navigation buttons into top right section of screen on iPad.
2. Changed the Menu on IPad and IPhone to be a drop down rather than extending the screen.
3. Added spacing to margins to reduce clutter.
4. Added Shading and borders to various page menus to better distinguish between buttons and content
5. Changed the width and positioning of the search box so it doesn't extend off the screen.
6. Fixed spacing on the top right when scrolling horizontally
7. Fixed problem where users couldn't scroll horizontally on the screen on IOS. This would cut off the page making some parts of the page inaccessible.
A new Progressive Web App demo has been released. This Demo shows how a phone app can be integrated with a database giving powerful real-time mobile functionality. It is supported on both IPhone and Android. The Demo shows just a few of the possible features that can be implemented:
The Demo App utilises new technology and libraries such as framework7.
The Test tab is located in the top menu when creating a new CMS website page. Under this tab there is the title 'Setup'. This is where you can create tests. To create a test simply click 'Add' located down the bottom of the screen.
Clicking 'Add' will bring up the following screen....
Creating a Test:
On this page the tester has a few options:
Clicking Ok will bring you back to the 'Test' panel when you will be able to see the list of tests you have created. The test that you created will show on the bottom of the list.
To run the tests go to the page you wish to run the tests on, go up to the URL bar and look for the line "CMS_MODE=PREVIEW" and change this value to "CMS_MODE=TEST";
The tests will automatically start running. If a test fails a popup will notify you of the failure so the issue can be addressed.